Punta Cana is probably the best location for destination beach weddings in the Caribbean.
Couples who want the convenience of an all-inclusive yet still appreciate great service and accommodations will be thrilled at any Punta Cana resort.
Resort’s staff are especially known for their friendliness, courtesy and going out of their way to please guests.
Punta Cana have become the most popular destination wedding location in the Caribbean. Why? Great value,never-ending beaches and beautiful hotels.
Punta Cana is an attractive, have plenty of tasteful all-inclusive resort hotels that offers the usual convenience of any other all-inclusive without the annoying party atmosphere. Being the home to numerous luxuries chains, many of them new within the last few years. The area is especially and well known for its all-inclusives.
Weddings in Punta Cana
Weddings in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic are described as magical with the region spanning some 1,100 acres and consisting of beautiful white, sandy beaches as well as spectacular scenery and wildlife. Many of the beaches are perfect for bathing in because they mostly contain shallow areas with several natural marine pools.
How to get there
Punta Cana is located in a relatively remote area.
You can get there via Punta Cana International Airport or from La Romana International Airport.
Top Wedding Resorts Destinations in Punta Cana
With it’s white, silky sands and aquamarine waters, the Dominican Republic provides the ideal backdrop for a wedding in paradise.
- Majestic Colonial
- Bahia Principe Punta Cana
- Iberostar Bavaro
- RIU Punta Cana Properties
- Bavaro Princess
- Melia Caribe
- Royal Catalonia Bavaro
Get a wedding planner/wedding coordinator
Because of the language requirements, many brides rely on the services of a wedding planner. The most common practice is to use the services of the hotel’s wedding planner although there are also independent wedding planners on the island.
The following are various of the marriage requirements:
○ The bride and groom to be will need to have an original birth certificate. From that, copies of birth certificates will have to be sent to the appropriate offices.
○ It is required to get a notarized single status declaration for both members of the couple.
○ The upcoming newlyweds should have the passports and also provide photocopies of them.
○ Additionally, if the soon to be bride or groom has been previously married, adopted, or is under age is needed to provide a copy of a divorce certificate, a certificate of adoption, or a parent authorization form, respectively.
○ There should be 2 witnesses over the age of 18; they also should have their passports or just identifications if residents. The witnesses can not be members of either family.
○ Having the marriage registration fees clearly explained to you by the wedding coordinator; these may vary according to the couple’s residence status, any resort fee, etc. The basic fees generally begin at USD $425 if both individuals are foreigners and are not legal residents of the Dominican Republicbut you can always get it cheaper than that.
○ After the wedding, it is important to request the marriage certificate which can be obtained after just a few days or weeks, the document as well as the matrimony will be valid in any country.
free wedding package